BlackMööN Index du Forum BlackMööN
Guilde Archimonde PvE R10

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HD] Jan Akke.rman

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet BlackMööN Index du Forum -> Public -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
geowadl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:03 (2016) Sujet du message: [HD] Jan Akke.rman Répondre en citant

Jan Akkerman > urlin.us/2bi3c

Towards,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,1969,,,,Akkerman,,,joined,,,FocusOne,wishes,that,someone,would,turn,shredding,into,an,Olympic,discipline,,so,all,the,guitar,speed,freaks,can,have,their,fill,there,,leaving,the,rest,of,us,to,get,on,with,making,musicRetrieved,,,April,,,23,,,,2015Framus,Vintage,ArchiveNominated,,in,,1973,,as,,the,,'best,,guitarist,,in,,the,,world',,,Jan,,Akkerman,,is,,not,,only,,recognised,,for,,his,,association,,with,,Dutch,,rock,,band,,Focus,,,but,,also,,for,,his,,unique,,style,,of,,playingJA,LP,007,Jan,Akkerman,Heartware,2,versions,Skydancer,Records,JA,LP,007,Netherlands,1987,Sell,This,Version,2,versions,,,PM,,Home,,,,News,,,,Digital,,Editions,,,,All,,Issues,,,,Directory,,,,Readers',,Ads,,,,"That,,,was,,,never,,,my,,,ambition"One,,aspect,,of,,that,,is,,that,,it's,,essential,,to,,tell,,a,,story,,as,,a,,musicianThe,,flip,,side,,contained,,Akkerman's,,version,,of,,a,,piece,,by,,classical,,composer,,Anton,,Rubenstein,,—,,mixing,,classical,,music,,with,,rock,,began,,very,,early,,in,,his,,caseIn,,early,,1976,,Akkerman,,left,,Focus,,and,,continued,,his,,solo,,career,,,and,,collaborations,,with,,other,,musiciansDutch,,rouletteI,,like,,them,,all600210,,Jan,,Akkerman,,&,,Kaz,,Lux,,Jan,,Akkerman,,&,,Kaz,,Lux,,-,,Transparental,,(Album),,6,,versions,,Ariola,,,Ariola,,Benelux,,B.V'see,,,you')Sometimes,,these,,were,,gypsy,,camps,,and,,I,,was,,given,,accordion,,lessonsphoto,credit:,Glen,La,Ferman,Stream,or,buy,on:,Active,1950s,-,2010s,Born,December,24,,1946,in,Amsterdam,,The,Netherlands,Genre,Pop/Rock,Jazz,Styles,Art,Rock,Guitar,Jazz,Jazz,Instrument,Piano,Jazz,Member,Of,Focus,Johnny,&,His,Cellar,Rockers,The,Hunters,Submit,Corrections,Jan,Akkerman,Biography,by,Bruce,Eder,Supremely,gifted,Dutch,guitarist,,started,in,prog,in,the,1970s,,expanded,to,adventurous,jazz^,,,"Jan,,,Akkerman"With,Akkerman,today,strutting,the,stage,again,like,a,bona,fide,guitar,hero,,it,pays,to,briefly,look,more,deeply,into,the,roots,of,his,unusual,guitar,styleGuitar,,,roots7243,,8,,310,,91,,2,,8,,Jan,,Akkerman,,Blues,,Hearts,,(Album),,2,,versions,,in-akustik,,7243,,8,,310,,91,,2,,8,,Netherlands,,1994,,Sell,,This,,Version,,2,,versions,,.It's,,,not,,,that,,,their,,,approach,,,is,,,new,,,to,,,me,,,,but,,,what,,,matters,,,is,,,the,,,spirit,,,,the,,,attitudeI,,have,,recorded,,so,,many,,beautiful,,things,,,and,,I,,don't,,feel,,like,,doing,,more,,and,,then,,hearing,,it,,later,,somewhere,,elseThe,,,origins,,,of,,,this,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,when,,,he,,,grew,,,up,,,in,,,Amsterdam,,,in,,,the,,,'50s,,,and,,,'60sThe,,,only,,,one,,,who,,,didn't,,,have,,,problems,,,with,,,the,,,placement,,,of,,,the,,,buttons,,,on,,,the,,,Strat,,,was,,,Hendrix,,,,because,,,he,,,played,,,a,,,right-handed,,,guitar,,,left-handedThe,,,classic,,,Focus,,,lineup,,,also,,,reunited,,,in,,,1990,,,for,,,the,,,Dutch,,,television,,,program,,,"Goud,,,van,,,Oud",,,(Old,,,Gold),,,for,,,one,,,last,,,timeJan,,,Akkerman,,,making,,,an,,,appearance,,,at,,,the,,,Picturedrome,,,,Holmfirth,,,Festival,,,Of,,,Folk,,,,2006.Jan,,,Akkerman,,,making,,,an,,,appearance,,,at,,,the,,,Picturedrome,,,,Holmfirth,,,Festival,,,Of,,,Folk,,,,2006.Sheldon,,,Wood/FlickrI've,,always,,found,,Balkan,,music,,fantastic,,and,,when,,I,,played,,in,,Macedonia,,it,,was,,like,,returning,,homeAkkerman,,,,the,,,working-class,,,street,,,kid,,,from,,,Amsterdam,,,,and,,,Van,,,Leer,,,,the,,,middle-class,,,conservatory,,,student,,,,were,,,and,,,are,,,polar,,,opposites,,,,and,,,couldn't,,,and,,,still,,,can't,,,stand,,,the,,,sight,,,of,,,each,,,otherLast,,,year,,,,the,,,band,,,played,,,in,,,Belgium,,,,Germany,,,,the,,,UK,,,,Macedonia,,,,Greece,,,,Syria,,,and,,,Japan"My,,guitar,,sound,,is,,straight,,ahead,,and,,I,,don't,,like,,to,,put,,rubbish,,in,,between,,my,,hands,,and,,the,,ampInstead,,the,Dutchman,charted,a,musical,zigzag,course,that,made,pit,stops,at,,among,other,things,,free,jazz,,Arabic,disco,and,classical,music,territories,,and,featured,him,regularly,playing,a,Roland,guitar,synthesizer,and,occasionally,the,luteJan,,,Akkerman,,,Jan,,,Akkerman,,,in,,,Russia,,,in,,,2005,,,Background,,,information,,,Born,,,(1946-12-24),,,24,,,December,,,1946,,,(age69),,,Origin,,,Amsterdam,,,,Netherlands,,,Genres,,,Progressive,,,rock,,,,rock,,,,blues,,,,jazz,,,fusion,,,Occupation(s),,,Guitarist,,,Instruments,,,Guitar,,,,lute,,,,bass,,,,piano,,,,accordion,,,,drums,,,Years,,,active,,,1958present,,,Associated,,,acts,,,Brainbox,,,,Finch,,,,Focus,,,,The,,,Hunters,,,,Johnny,,,and,,,The,,,Cellar,,,Rockers,,,Website,,,www.JanAkkerman.nl,,,Members,,,Coen,,,Molenaar,,,(keyboard),,,,David,,,de,,,Marez,,,Oyens,,,(bass),,,Marijn,,,van,,,den,,,Berg,,,(drums),,,Notable,,,instruments,,,Gibson,,,Les,,,Paul,,,Gibson,,,LP,,,Guitars,,,Avalon,,,I,screwed,an,old,Gretsch,pickup,on,the,Custom,because,decades,ago,I,preferred,the,sound,of,the,White,Falcon,humbuckersExternal,,,links[edit]CD,,077778919223,,Netherlands,,1993,,Sell,,This,,Version,,Once,,I'm,,70,,,I,,intend,,to,,play,,just,,the,,lute." f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:03 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet BlackMööN Index du Forum -> Public -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation